Chemical & Surgical Imprinting During Birth
July 3 - August 7
Watch Module 4 video until 2:36 (at end of the grounding practice)
TUESDAY, August 7, 5-6:30PM PACIFIC / 8-9:30PM EASTERN
Video call #4a
August 7 - September 4
Watch the rest of of Module 4 video (2:36-4:45)
TUESDAY, September 4, 5-6:30PM PACIFIC / 8-9:30PM EASTERN
Video call #4b
Home Practice, Part 1
- Check in with your buddy 2 times during July
- Read through the notes for this module, pages 1-21, 37-40
- Do the Interview of History of Medications/Drugs/Surgeries (on pages 37-40 in the notes) with your buddy — if your buddy isn't available, just email another student and ask if they will do it with you (it's fine to do it twice), we recommend a video call if possible, otherwise phone is fine — the listener can take notes for the one sharing history, use practitioner skills in the listening to give an opportunity for the sharing to be healing
- If while watching the module/exploring your history you feel weird, spacey or anxious, move your body, flex your muscles, do some creative opposition
- Practice Body-Low-Slow-Loop (BLSL) and/or the Boundary Practice on the Resources page (you can download the BLSL audio file so you can listen to it offline)
Home Practice, Part 2
- Check in with your buddy 2 times during August, ask each other about personal intentions - "What would it be like if you moved through this imprint? How do you want to feel? What would your experience be like?"
- Complete the reading (Module 4 Notes pages 1-21) and interview (pages 37-40) with your buddy if you haven't yet
- Book your next session with us
- Creative Opposition!
- Practice Body-Low-Slow-Loop and/or the Boundary Practice!