Somatic Leadership & Facilitation Workshop
This workshops bring cutting edges tools and exercises from the work of Somatic Experiencing® and Somatic Perinatal Psychology to optimize individual and group health, communication, empowered vulnerability, competency and productivity.
- Learn and practice principles of healthy group dynamics, including self care, safety, and mutual support and cooperation.
- Learn tools for grounding, orienting and settling, as individuals and in a group.
- Understand autonomic nervous system physiology and how you can optimize productivity, rest and play.
- Identify and develop a list of internal and external resources for the individuals and the group as a whole.
- Practice exercises for moving through challenge or conflict and build awareness of the five phases of an experience or task.
- Learn tools to reduce overwhelm and increase competency.
- Deepen reflective writing and narrative practices to support the whole group in communication and listening.
Geared towards groups and collectives of all kinds, including those working in health care, social justice, and spiritual communities. Utilizing somatic facilitation skills to empower leaders and strengthen teams in communities, organizations and companies.
- Increase productivity
- Support a culture of clear communication and healthy boundaries
- Decrease misunderstanding and conflict
- Work effectively as a team with vulnerability and understanding
Add in testimonials from solidaritynyc